From he big picture down to the detail. My question and enquiry today was 'What do I want to accomplish in 2019?'
After being drawn to look at 8 areas of my life I decided to pair them off and give each pair a 3 month period of focus. And if anything comes up that is in another area I will just make a note to focus on that in the allotted time period - so stop me going off track.
After being drawn to look at 8 areas of my life I decided to pair them off and give each pair a 3 month period of focus. And if anything comes up that is in another area I will just make a note to focus on that in the allotted time period - so stop me going off track.
After spending an amazing day with Arti Shah, talking about and creating what we wanted to accomplish for the year, in particular the first 3 months for the pair of life areas to be focused on, I can now spend the next 2 days writing it out clearly - at present it is all just rough notes! Make sure I display it so I can keep in sight what I want to accomplish. Then at the end of each quarter do the same for the next pair.
Focus and commitment are the key words here. In order to maintain my focus I need to reconnect with my why. To do this I need to write out my story, opening up into the depths of the emotional aspects, the aspects that have long since been buried and forgotten, and write from there.
For some it may be a case of rewriting their story and opening up into the emotional aspects.
The thing to do is to notice when you become sidetracked, a sign of disconnection from your why and your story, do the inner work and then rewrite it. And get back on track.
For some it may be a case of rewriting their story and opening up into the emotional aspects.
The thing to do is to notice when you become sidetracked, a sign of disconnection from your why and your story, do the inner work and then rewrite it. And get back on track.
My first two life areas are career/work and physical (health and environment).
No comments:
Post a Comment