Dear Mum,
Remember when you and dad had a Brain Gym balance each and part of the pre-activity was to look at a fake £1,000,000 note? And both of you were unable to see why you would need that amount of money. It was completely out of your world. Then, after the balance you both, independently, opened up to what more you could for your family, you opened up to thinking of new possibilities that you had never considered before. Suddenly it seemed okay to have that amount of money.
You may be wondering why I bring this up now? Well money has reared it's ugly head, interesting I use that word to describe it. I guess it comes from what I gave as a response to being asked compee the sentence, 'Money is the root of ...' And out I came with 'all evil' Which felt so right and strongly certain.
I also heard the words of a song 'Money, money, money...it's a rich man's world' Really is it? Or is it just an illusion we run our lives by?
Where is this going? You may well ask. I will tell you tomorrow.
For now I will love you and leave you.
Carol Anne xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment