I found a picture tonight on Facebook, a great reminder, and memory jogger of all the Christmas Eves spent looking out of the car window searching the skies, as we drove home after visiting family. It was of Santa and his sleigh with the reindeers flying through the sky, and the moon hanging low. It had the words - May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
Sadly those days are in the past. Life changes and the way we spend Christmas has changed.
And I have a choice how to be around this and I choose to smile as I remember Christmas' past and open into love and gratitude for them and for what is now.
Yes it is Christmas, yes it is different and yes it still has the energy of magic and miracles.
And I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment