'Minus - I hate it, it is such an ugly word!'
I am intrigued as I hear someone say this.
'Because it has I and us together and that's weird, it shouldn't be like that. I and us shouldn't be together.'
Suddenly I see where they had gone with it and their initial statement made sense.
'I don't like the word Plus either, it reminds me of a Jack-in-the-box .'
Again I am intrigued. How does this connect?
'It's the plus sign on the eyes and I don't like Jack-in-the-boxes. I find them scary'
I am intrigued as I hear someone say this.
'Because it has I and us together and that's weird, it shouldn't be like that. I and us shouldn't be together.'
Suddenly I see where they had gone with it and their initial statement made sense.
'I don't like the word Plus either, it reminds me of a Jack-in-the-box .'
Again I am intrigued. How does this connect?
'It's the plus sign on the eyes and I don't like Jack-in-the-boxes. I find them scary'
Wow! You never know what you stir up in someone else with the use of some simple everyday words. It adds another level of letting go of what you write, how you write it and what words you use for fear of people taking it the wrong way or not understanding what you are on about.
I am learning - just write from the heart, write what is true for you, with words that work for you and accept people will experience whatever they choose to experience from it, go wherever they go with it and respond however they respond to it. And it's all perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment