Tuesday, 28 April 2020

Dear Mum and Dad,

I recently heard this piece of dialogue in a film:-

'You opened up my heart. You opened it up to change, to not being afraid , to living. I didn't think I could love again.'

'I know what it's like to hold on to something out of fear and I realise I have to trust it's going to be okay, otherwise I'm not living my life.'

This sparked many thoughts of  things over the years that have opened up my heart to change, not being afraid and to living. Also many things I have held onto out of fear, unable to trust all would be okay.

Educational Kinesiology (Brain Gym) was one such thing that enabled me to step out of teaching to embark on a journey of personal development and discovery. I am so glad you both got to experience the joy of opening to new perspectives, ideas and change through experiencing Brain Gym balances with me, as well as attending my workshops.

Well my workshops have evolved and are now specifically aimed at unlocking the writer within, helping people create moment in their business through the written word. More importantly they experience free-flowing writing that engages their reader or potential client, and they get their book written.


Today I took part in a virtual group Brain Gym balance with other Educational Kinesiologists to help us all embrace the world of technology to further our work For me specifically was the intention of letting go of running workshops solely in person and moving with the times to doing them online.
You may ask-
Why go online? ........ that I will explain another time.
What is virtual? .... It is done via your computer and the internet!
How does that work? .... Well there is something called Zoom that enables you to deliver the workshop via a zoom room. Pity you won't get to experience it.
Will it be as good?....  It is different and yes just as powerful.

So now to move forward to living my life and trust all will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Mum and Dad I heard this the other day on an Aurora Teagarden movie:- 'It's when things go wrong that you especially need to...