Did you ever feel curtailed, cramped or hemmed in around writing?
Today, as I did this weeks' daily routine of 5 mins of scribbling with both left and right hands - pen held using the power grip, I felt an anger begin to emerge. A deep seated frustration of feeling hampered in someway and a huge desire to break free from it.
Again, I wonder what has happened in the past to lock in such deep seated emotion?
And then, in the freeing up of that emotion, allowing it expression, I felt the tension in my head begin to ease and the flow of words becoming unlocked for today's bit of writing.
Today, as I did this weeks' daily routine of 5 mins of scribbling with both left and right hands - pen held using the power grip, I felt an anger begin to emerge. A deep seated frustration of feeling hampered in someway and a huge desire to break free from it.
Again, I wonder what has happened in the past to lock in such deep seated emotion?
And then, in the freeing up of that emotion, allowing it expression, I felt the tension in my head begin to ease and the flow of words becoming unlocked for today's bit of writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment