Tuesday, 12 May 2020

Dear Mum and Dad

I heard this the other day on an Aurora Teagarden movie:-
'It's when things go wrong that you especially need to stay in touch with who you really are and what you want.'

This is something that has helped me over the years when things seem to go pear shaped, not turning out as I thought they would or would have liked. What I have realised is  I didn't really know who I was or want I truly wanted. The more I have dived into exploring this the more certain I feel about my direction in life and am able to deal with what appears to be setbacks.

What I have actually realised is these so called setbacks or things appearing to go wrong are just feedback and lessons to be learnt from. And the more I look at them in this way the quicker I bounce back - more confident, stronger and able to continue.

Thank you for your encouragement in always looking to better ourselves and a love of learning, playing games and thinking outside the box. Your willingness to open up to new ideas as I came home with things that challenged your world as you knew it.

This I am sure is standing you in good stead where you are now, continuing your lifelong learning in the spirit realm.

All my love
Carol Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Mum and Dad I heard this the other day on an Aurora Teagarden movie:- 'It's when things go wrong that you especially need to...